Naruto Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Plus

A new Text-based Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ieyasu
Hokage
Hokage
Ieyasu

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:33 am

Name: (What is the name of your character.)

Appearance: (What your character looks like. A picture is greatly appreicated.)

Personality: (Explain how you character feels. In and out of battle, around friends, family, loved ones. And there overall attitude)

Special Characteristics: (Does your character have any traits or characteristics that aren't normal, like split personalities, etc.)

Elements: (What elements does your character specialize in. The maximum is two elements. Genin get one.)

Skill: (What two skills does your character specialize in. Ex. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Kinjutsu, Kenjutsu, etc.)

--------------------

Village: (Choose one)

Rank: (Choose a rank listed in Information that you would like to have. Depending on how good your RP sample is we will give you the correct rank we see fit)

--------------------

Clan: (Must have permission to enter a custom clan. Please ask permission before you make your Character App.)

Kekkei Gekkei: (Optional. If your character has their clan's Kekkei Genkkei, let us know here.)

--------------------

Jutsu: (List any and all of your jutsu used by you that are in the Naruto world. You may want to make a seperate post for this.)

--------------------
History: (Please make this at least 3 paragraphs long. And have good detail. Your history is looked at and helps judge if you get the rank you want.)

RP-Sample: (This is a paragraph or more of how well you rp. Your rank you want will be considered by how well you RP.)

Code:
[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] (What is the name of your character.)

[b][i]Age:[/i][/b] (Put the age of your character here)

[b][i]Gender:[/i][/b] (Male or Female)

[b][i]Appearance:[/i][/b] (What your character looks like. A picture is greatly appreicated.)

[b][i]Personality:[/i][/b] (Explain how you character feels. In and out of battle, around friends, family, loved ones. And there overall attitude)

[b][i]Special Characteristics:[/i][/b] (Does your character have any traits or characteristics that aren't normal, like split personalities, etc.)

[b][i]Elements:[/i][/b] (What elements does your character specialize in. The maximum is two elements. Genin get one)

[b][i]Skill:[/i][/b] (What two skills does your character specialize in. Ex. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Kinjutsu, Kenjutsu, etc.)

--------------------

[b][i]Country:[/i][/b] (Which of the 5 Great Countries do you belong)

[b][i]Village:[/i][/b] (Choose one)

[b][i]Rank:[/i][/b] (Choose a rank listed in Information that you would like to have. Depending on how good your RP sample is we will give you the correct rank we see fit)

--------------------

[b][i]Clan:[/i][/b] (Must have permission to enter a custom clan. Please ask permission before you make your Character App.)

[b][i]Kekkei Gekkei:[/i][/b] (Optional. If your character has their clan's Kekkei Genkkei, let us know here.)

[b][i]History:[/i][/b] (Please make this at least 3 paragraphs long. And have good detail. Your history is looked at and helps judge if you get the rank you want.)

[b][i]RP-Sample:[/i][/b] (This is a paragraph or more of how well you rp. Your rank you want will be considered by how well you RP.)
Back to top Go down

Character Template
Page 1 of 1